% of managers with at least a Diploma qualification
Get qualified in Procurement
Increase your procurement skill-set and ready yourself for the next opportunity in your procurement career with a Diploma of Business (Procurement) online. Develop, implement and review procurement strategies and learn to analyse your organisation’s procurement data and information. With graduate outcomes in a diverse range of industries, job opportunities include procurement officer, contract manager, category manager and supplier relations manager.
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with workplace-based assessments, and course content designed for the modern workplace.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Get job-ready with industry relevant units designed to help you succeed
As a result of completing your online Diploma of Business (Procurement), you’ll be able to confidently understand and apply the most appropriate procurement strategy for your business. We’ve hand-selected these 12 units to align your skills with industry expectations.
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBSUS511||Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability|
|BSBOPS501||Manage business resources|
|BSBPRC502||Manage supplier relationships|
|BSBPRC504||Manage a supply chain|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBPRC505||Manage ethical procurement strategy|
|BSBINS512||Monitor business records systems|
|BSBFIN501||Manage budgets and financial plans|
|PSPPCM008||Manage contract performance|
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can.
The course can be completed in as little as 12 months with a full-time study load or in 14 -16 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a generous 24-month standard course enrolment duration.
We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You receive a personal learning plan and regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Depending on your current skills and amount of experience you have, you may qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning and be eligible for course acceleration.
Get ahead in your career with:
There are more options for career advancement available after securing a Diploma of Business (Procurement). Many students choose to complete a Double Diploma or go onto complete further study such as:
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
The required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills for Diploma and Certificate IV qualifications is ACSF Level 3. To ensure you have the ACSF skills necessary to commence study with us, you may be required to completed a language, literacy and numeracy test if English is not your first language and you do not hold any nationally recognised Australian qualifications.
Upon enrolment, all students will also be assessed over time by their learning coach for their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Where these levels fall below the requisite ACSF standard for the qualification, the coach will advise the student of the remedial options open to them. This may involve additional support or withdrawal of enrolment and refund of fees paid.
Please refer to the relevant CAL Policies and the Student Handbook for full details of the entry-level requirements procedure.
You will need regular access to a laptop or desktop computer with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection,
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office or Office for Mac, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets,
- A PDF Reader installed,
- Full permissions to install and access third-party software as required.
You will also need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or device with an adequate camera to undertake video calls for assessments as required. Typically, we recommend using a laptop or desktop computer with the latest version of Chrome. Please check to ensure your device/s align with the system requirements for our major services:
Get credit for demonstrated skills and knowledge
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
This process may enable you to get unit credits for competencies you’ve already demonstrated so you can fast-track your qualification.
CAL Offer flexible payment plans to suit any budget
At The College for Adult Learning, we understand that not all students are in a position to pay for their studies upfront. For this reason we offer flexible weekly or monthly payment plans that can suit any lifestyle or budget.
|Payment Plan||Payment Amount||Payment Plan Length||Total Amount Paid|
|Discounted Upfront Fee*||$1495 + $105.88/mo||Upfront Deposit + 17 Months||$3295|
|12 x Monthly Payments||$300||12 Months||$3600|
|52 x Weekly Payments||$70||52 Weeks||$3640|
|18 x Monthly Payments||$205||18 Months||$3690|
|78 x Weekly Payments||$48||78 Weeks||$3744|
*Please note: The College for Adult Learning’s obligations as an RTO include taking actions to protect your fees. These protections exist to ensure that you can enrol with confidence. The principal protection which is provided to you is a pre-paid fee limit; CAL will never require you to pay more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500.
**In conformance with the protections and to make our course fees more accessible to our students, you will only be required to pay $1495 at the time of registration, with a $105.88 recurring monthly payment debited for the next 17 months, equalling a total payment of $3294.96., saving you up to 11.9% off the normal payment plan fees.
FEE-HELP and VET LoansIn order to maintain the high quality training we’re so proud of, we are not affiliated with FEE-HELP schemes or VET Student Loans, and remain a Fee For Service provider. We understand the financial pressure and concerns that come with undertaking study, so we keep our prices highly competitive and offer flexible payment plans to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 907 870 to discuss a flexible plan that suits your budget
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.
The Real Outcomes Guarantee is part of our ongoing work to support you as you take the next step in your career. Our team, assessments and feedback are all focused on helping you in your career, not just passing your course.
Our Learning Coaches are industry veterans and supportive mentors who will help you complete your studies. Their assessment feedback is designed to reflect on-the-job and industry expectations, giving you more than just a competent result.
As you complete your studies, our Career Coach and Career Success Package are available to you, providing complimentary resume and cover letter feedback, complimentary 30-minute consultations and access to a suite of career management topics, tools and resources to help you achieve your goals.
Get a nationally recognised and respected qualification
Adding a nationally accredited qualification to your arsenal will show potential employers that you’re serious about succeeding in your Purchasing career.
You’ll study standardised, industry-relevant units that will encourage you to apply your knowledge and learning in real-world situations and gain real, job-ready skills.
Awarded by the Australian Government, this Diploma of Business (Procurement) (BSB50120) is recognised and respected nationally so there’s nothing left standing in your road to success.
- The diploma course is designed in consultation with industry experts to give you the skills necessary to be a successful Procurement Professional.
- Make smart procurement decisions backed by proven best practices and manage the supply chain process from budgeting through to reporting and recording inventory and inflow/outflow performance.
- Practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence.
- The skills taught within the course have been structured to give you superior flexibility when applying them in the workplace
- A qualification you can trust.
Invest in your career with a qualification
Procurement professionals are involved in all aspects of the company’s business, from product sourcing, finding cost savings, corporate strategy to production. Some common industries demanding skilled procurement managers are retail stores, manufacturing, FMCG, car dealerships, and many others.
The Modern Procurement Professional
This course is designed to give you the skills needed to understand and apply the most appropriate procurement strategy for your business. Procurement work can be challenging, ranging from fostering relationships with suppliers to build strong partnerships, through to maximising your supply chain efficiency with the available resources.
Through completing this diploma you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the most appropriate procurement strategy for your business
- Foster positive partnerships with suppliers
- Budget and plan for new and existing strategies and products
- Understand how to find inefficiencies in the supply chain and address them going forward
- Make smart procurement decisions backed by proven best practices
- Manage inventory and business records systems
Download my Course Guide now
We've upskilled professionals from:
Download my Course Guide now
Apply to Enrol Now
By applying to enrol, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.
Enquire now for your FREE Course Guide
By enquiring, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.